Company of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Company of Heroes

Official forum of Company of Heroes clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Main bulletin board

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
=CoH=Erlien
Admin
=CoH=Erlien

Main bulletin board Empty
PostSubject: Main bulletin board   Main bulletin board Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 1:50 am

Main bulletin board Jora_Sig

Hello,this is place for your Silk Road Online comments,sugestions,or just chit-chat
Back to top Go down
https://company.forumotion.com
=CoH=BlackScorpion

=CoH=BlackScorpion

PostSubject: Re: Main bulletin board   Main bulletin board Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:00 pm

i have never played this game how is it or ... what type ? Question Question Question scratch it relates to lineage 2 ?
Back to top Go down
=CoH=SIN
Admin
=CoH=SIN

PostSubject: Re: Main bulletin board   Main bulletin board Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 4:46 pm

Silkroad online is an MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Online RPG) that puts the player deep into ancient Chinese, Islamic, and European civilizations. Silkroad Online is designed to re-enact the Silk Road trades of 7th Century and through use of being a MMORPG Silkroad Online is grounded on the history, culture, and stories of each and every Silk Road trade route. The game characteristic include: Encounter of the East fantasy and the West fantasy, Episode-centered quest system, Organization of various communities, Unique and fresh skill system, Realistic and vigorous action battle, Movies-like presentation, More realistic character animation, More comfortable game environment

Well Silkroad is kinda hard to explain, you can find all info/download for the game HERE.

Its free to play, though you can buy special items for your character through item mall ingame. Servers are really hard to log onto because of all the gold bots on there 24/7. If you wish to try it out, my characters are on Venice server my main guy is at lvl 74, lvl cap was 80, but i think its now at 90 with the Roc update now opening higher lvl areas. Good luck to all, if you get on Venice server let me know, i will come to your aid, i will have a premium time ticket running so i will be able to log in right away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main bulletin board   Main bulletin board Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Main bulletin board
Page 1 of 1